The Fourth Reich on PBS

Apologies for the long absence!

I've taken a break from posting on the CHR as I've been immersed in my longterm book project on the history of counterfactual history.  (As you can see, I've failed to come up with a snappy title thus far, but hope to settle on one soon).  I'm happy to report that I've made it through the Enlightenment and am poised to finally tackle the period of the American and French Revolution. With the semester starting up in a few weeks, however, it may be a while before I'm able to move forward fully into the 19th century.  At this rate, it may be another 1-2 years before the whole manuscript is done.  

In the meantime, I wanted to post a few thoughts on some counterfactual topics I've been mulling over.  One involves Quentin Tarantino's new film, Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood, which I'll post about shortly.  


But the main one at the moment involves my newly published book, The Fourth Reich.  A few weeks back, I did a thirty minute interview with the kind folks (especially G. Wayne Miller and Jim Ludes, pictured with me above) at "Story in the Public Square," which is produced at Rhode Island PBS and broadcast nationally.

Here are some links, where you can hopefully catch the broadcast in your area:

Story in the Public Square

The Pell Center

UPDATE: THE VIDEO IS NOW ON YOUTUBE.  CLICK HERE.

Comments